The font you choose for your marketing and branding can say a lot about your business. Fonts can set the tone for your marketing and branding. They can give potential customers the right or wrong idea about your business. Here are some facts to consider before choosing font for your brand.
- Logos with high visual appeal have a greater emotional impact and are more likely to be remembered.
- Fonts can contribute to the over all tone and visual appeal of your logo and branding.
- Serif fonts can help a company appear respectable and trustworthy.
- Slab Serif fonts can make a company look bold and confident.
- Sans Serif fonts can inspire feelings of honesty and simplicity.
- Script fonts have a really powerful and wide range of impact. They can make your logo feel elegant, imaginative or quirky depending on what style of script you use.
- Modern font types can be used to make a brand look intelligent and forward thinking.
- Custom, novelty and decorative fonts can make your brand really stand out by showing how original, fun and unique your brand is. Like script fonts, custom and novelty fonts can convey a wide range of feelings depending on what type of font is used.
Deciding what type of impact you want your brand to make is very important and your choice of font can strongly affect the appeal and emotional impact your logo makes on potential clients. How do you want to be seen by people? What message are you trying to get across?