Existing Content & Style Guides
Do you currently have a branding or style guide or logos that need to be on your new website? If you have a certain look and feel that you need to adhere to for your website, you need to gather together examples of your existing marketing materials and logo. Do you have images that compliment your logo and current brand? You can send those images to your web designer so they can incorporate the images into the look of your new website. Do you have existing text, testimonials or content in your existing marketing that you would like to incorporate into your new website? Pre-existing content like this will make building your website a breeze.
If you don’t have any pre-existing content, you will have to decide on what you want your website to look like. Some things it would be helpful to figure out during the planning phase are:
- The colors you want to use
- Choose the font styles you need
- The logo design and colors
- The basic look and layout of the home page
- Images and photos (team photos, product photos, location photos)
- Examples of sites you like the look of
- Examples of brands you like the look of
Please plan ahead and think about what you want your site to look like. If you have design needs, Imaginary Friends is a DESIGN studio so we can help you with those needs.